We've got a great lineup.
Leading figures from within the rail industry will present at RailLIVE 2016.
Wednesday 22 June
- Kate Hall - Director of the Built Environment and Design, HS2
- Alex Burrows - Director of Strategy and Marketing, Alstom Transport
- Scott-James Eley - Supply Chain Manager, HS2
- Kevin Shelton - Strategic Planning Manager, Infrastructure Projects, Network Rail
- Jon Shaw - Engineering Director, Infrastructure Projects, Network Rail
- Rob Davis - Regional Director South, National Supply Chain, Network Rail
Thursday 23 June
- Andy Jinks - Head of Asset Strategy & Investment, London Underground
- Duncan Cross - Deputy Director Operations, London Overground
- Dorothy Wallace - Head of Commercial (Supplier and Market Development), London Underground
- Saleem Mohammad - Director, National Electrification Programme, Network Rail
- Huw Edwards - Project Director, IP Signalling South, Network Rail
- Ed Rollings - Head of Level Crossings Engineering, Network Rail